Tundra 6000 Series Windows - Walsh Building Products
At Walsh Building Products we are proud of the quality and workmanship of our Tundra 6000 Series Windows. We want you to be satisfied with them as well. Therefore we are pleased to offer, at no additional cost to you, a Limited Lifetime Warranty on our fenestration systems for materials and workmanship from the date of install.
The warranty does not cover everyday wear and tear or damages from abuse, neglect, improper maintenance, misuse, or alterations or damages caused by others.
Walsh Building Products will honor this warranty to second property owner only. All terms remain the same for 10 years from the transfer date. Walsh Building Products must receive written notice of the transfer of warranty within thirty (30) calendar days from date of transfer of ownership. Failure to furnish such notice within the terms will result in immediate termination of the warranty coverage.
LIFETIME WARRANTY COVERAGE- INSULATED GLASS UNIT
1. Seal Failure – Walsh Building Products guarantees the hermetic seal on all insulated units against fogging, dust or moisture development between the glass, under normal use and normal service, for the lifetime of the product. Replacement labor is the responsibility of the property owner. Small marks, scratches or spots that do not exceed Walsh Building Product standards or that of the federal government under specifications DD-G-451D or ASTM C1036 Standard Specifications for flat glass are excluded from this warranty.
2. Glass Breakage – Your Walsh Tundra vinyl windows are warranted against accidental glass breakage for as long as you own, and reside in your home. This warranty does not include specialty glass such as tempered, obscure or any glass furnished or requested by the customer.
This warranty is limited to Walsh Building Products, at its sole discretion, to either repair or replace any defective parts or refund the original price paid by original homeowner for the Walsh fenestration product. This refund will exclude all installation costs.
Walsh Building Products reserves the right to discontinue or change the products it manufactures. If the part or component of the fenestration product originally installed is no longer available, and Walsh has determined that replacement is warranted, Walsh shall have the right to substitute a product determined by Walsh to be of equal price and/or quality.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Walsh Building Products will invoice the original homeowner for any defective parts replaced, and once factory analysis determines
manufacturer’s defect, shall credit the account in full for the replacement parts. Walsh shall not be held responsible for any incidental or consequential damages to the structure as a result of any failed or defective products. Furthermore, Walsh Building Product’s liability will be limited to repair/replacement of defective product or refund of actual purchase price of failed fenestration product only.*
* Some states do not allow exclusion or limitations of incidental or consequential damages or limitation of duration of an implied warranty. This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights that vary from state to state. This warranty may not be changed by any representative of Walsh, or any of its distributors or dealers.
CONDENSATION, MOLD AND MILDEW
Condensation on the inside or outside of the insulated glass unit is a natural result of excessive moisture inside or outside the home, and does not constitute a defective product or improper installation. Furthermore, mold or mildew developing as a result of condensation is the sole responsibility of the homeowner. Walsh Building Products shall not be held responsible for any damages as a result of mold or mildew inside or outside the home.
* Improper use or maintenance.
* Product failure or damage due to improper installation or any modifications to product
to remedy improper installation.
* Units assembled or mulled improperly at the point of installation.
* Failures due to modification for shading devices or other materials.
* Failures due to modification for any security device.
* Water infiltration other than a direct result of manufacturing error, defective material or workmanship.
* Damage caused by others making modifications to structure, including but not limited to painting, washing, sanding, construction, etc.
* Atmospheric pollutants beyond the control of Walsh Building Products, i.e. acid rain, salt, or airborne pollutants.
* Delivery damage by companies other than Walsh Building Products.
* Acts of God.
* Normal wear and tear.
* Tarnish, corrosion or discoloration of hardware or vinyl finish.
* Screens are not covered under this warranty
* Caulking is a maintenance issue to be taken care of by the homeowner after install, and
is not covered under this warranty.
* Replacement of sashes, glass or other components.
* Removal and disposal of defective product/s.
* Painting or staining of repaired or replaced product, components, trim or other woodwork that might be required.
Tundra 6800 Patio Door - Lifetime Limited Warranty
Tundra door products, in normal service are fully warranted against defects in material and workmanship for as long as you own and reside in the home in which the door was originally installed.
BASIC DOOR UNIT – LIFETIME
The rigid UPVC vinyl in your door is warranted against chipping, cracking, peeling, pitting, or blistering for as long as you own and reside in the home the door product is installed.
HARDWARE / MOVING PARTS – LIFETIME
The multipoint locking system are warranted from mechanical failure for the lifetime of the original purchaser as long as they reside in the home of which the product is installed. This warranty does not apply to corrosion or finish of these components.
INSULATED GLASS – 10 YEAR
The sealed insulated glass unit is warranted against defects resulting in material obstruction of vision from film formation caused by dust or moisture in the dead-air space of the sealed unit for a period of ten (10) years from the date or manufacture. Glass breakage is not covered under this warranty. Condensation on doors may occur as a natural result of humidity, excessive moisture or changes in interior / exterior temperatures. This does not indicate a defect in the door and is not covered by this warranty.
If the doors do not conform to this warranty during the warranty period, Walsh Building Products agrees to repair or replace – at its sole option – any defective part or component. This warranty does not include labor or freight costs. Walsh Building Products will not be responsible for any costs incurred in the removal, replacement, installation or reinstallation of the door or any part or component of the door.
Walsh Building Products disclaims any liability hereunder for damage occasioned by vandalism, normal weathering, atmospheric pollutants, failure of the structure in which the doors are installed, windborne objects, ice, harmful chemicals, fumes or vapors, fire, lightning, hurricanes, tornados, windstorms, hail or other acts of God, failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance for the doors misuse or abuse of the doors.
This Warranty contains the only express warranties extended by Walsh Building Products and is in lieu of all other warranties, verbal or implied. The provisions herein contain the only remedy you may have against Walsh Building Products. Walsh Building Products shall not be liable under any circumstances for incidental or consequential damages.
All warranty claims must be directed in writing to the undersigned, by certified mail, within thirty (30) days after the defect is discovered. Walsh Building Products Customer Service Department 6430 Grand Ave. Duluth MN 55807.